[meteorite-list] Please edit messages

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 2 14:51:56 2005

Dear Ron;
Welcome to the list! Although you have a brilliant idea, don't expect
to change much here.
What you see is what you get mostly.
It would be appropriate if you put us up some directions to editing, as
 I for one never completed editing 101 and can not cut and paste the
specific lines in an email either.
Thanks for your help,
Dave Freeman
mjwy