[meteorite-list] WARNING: meteoriteblog.com

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 21 16:49:28 2005

All list members be warned:
        The new meteorite "Blog" site has very, very quickly degenerated to
becoming a sewer in less than 30 posts.
        In the first 30 minutes of existence, among other distasteful posts,
someone used "Jew" in the context of a racial slur and one person made
an obscene post claiming to be Michael Blood.
        I, for one, will never, ever involve myself with that site again.
        It is a cesspool.
        Sincerely, Michael Blood

--
"You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are."
     -Herb Cohen