[meteorite-list] meteoriteblog.com anyone game?

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 21 15:55:08 2005

Dear Dirk;
Yup, it's anyone's game. The only respondent has a profile I can not
locate..... To set up my own blog is uncomprehendable (three attempts
and nothing yet)....who designed this stuff any way.....
Leave me to Art and the meteorite central crowd, the greatest group of
bloggers ever assembled.

Where planting seed is easy and fruitful, and ducks love it too.

Dave F.