[meteorite-list] What's in a name? Name your meteorite for fame?

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 21 01:32:03 2005

I will see your "Chicken", "Eek", and "Donga", and raise you:
Kaaawa
Kealakekua
Moiliili
Kaunakakai
Aiea
Aina Haina
Kailua-Kona
Salt Lake (neither salty or a lake)
Nuuanu Valley (oh, wait, the Honolulu fall strewnfield overlaps that)
Nanakuli
Anahola
Hanapepe
Volcano (there's actually a town called this, on the slopes of Kilauea)
And, of course, my town of Kihei!

Tracy Latimer
btw, does anyone have any information on the Honolulu strewnfield? Was it
ever plotted?