[meteorite-list] What's in a name? Name your meteorite for fame?

From: J. Devon <musnat_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Feb 20 17:42:53 2005

I have an informal "Donga" collection myself! I have Camel Donga, Big Rock
Donga, and my latest - Billy Goat Donga.
Still seeking Johnny's Donga and Dingo Pup Donga.....and now, apparently,
Donga Donga which I didn't even know existed!

I am in Alaska and still hoping that the heavens deposit something in:
Chicken
Eek
Kinnickinnick
Chackachatna
Dead Horse
Nogahabara
Eureka
Knik
Unalakleet
Koyokuk
Good News Bay
Mary's Igloo
Sleetmute
Aleknagik
Kongiganak
....you get the idea. I think we'd give those Austrialian meteorites a run
for their money!

:0)
Jeannie