[meteorite-list] Final hours- Ad - Robert Haags collection pieces.

From: bob cucchiara <r.cucchiara_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Feb 20 12:11:09 2005

I will be taking offers on these pieces until 6:00 PM pacific time today.
Make your offers and dont be shy!!! The Muslyimovo also comes with an RAS
label.

I have 2 rare meteorite offerings from the collection of Bob Haag. I am
pleased to offer these to the Met list first and will be taking offers on
these pieces. The best offer received meeting my low reserve, which will not
be disclosed, will be awarded the piece. I will take offers for 7 days
ending on Sunday Feb. 20th at 6PM Pacific time. If the reserve is not met,
these pieces will either be offered on e bay or cut up. Both specimens will
come with an officially signed Robert Haag specimen card.

The 1st offering is a 618 gram rare quarter cut of Salla with 2 polished
faces and patches of fusion crust. This stone is strange as each of the
faces displays a completely different matrix. Salla was found in 1963.
L6-Low TKW of 5.833 Kg. This piece comes from a Helsinki University trade
with what I believe to be a university # B5100 on it. This piece can be
viewed in the new Robert Haags Collection of Meteorites book on page 103 or
his old field guide on page 45 as specimen #126. Additional photos
available on request.

The 2nd offering is a 756 gram, fusion crusted, quarter cut end piece of the
rare Russian find Muslyumovo with 3 polished faces. H4-Low TKW of 10.58
Kg-Find 1964 This piece comes from a Russian academy of Sciences trade with
their cloth tag and specimen #J55I8. This piece can be viewed in the new
Robert Haags Collection of Meteorites book on page 115 or is old field guide
on page 51 as specimen #154. Additional photos available on request.

All offers or any further questions please e mail me off list..

Thank you
Bob Cucchiara
IMCA #1221
Meteoritemadness