[meteorite-list] Re: new computer Field Museum trip!

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Feb 17 11:32:36 2005

Dear All,
Catalogue of Meteorites lists Chicago Field House collection as Allende
33 kg (about 3rd largest behind , 380 kg in USNM,Washington, 137 kg, ASU
Tempe), and Murchinson 40.7 kg (largest listed specimen and 30 kg _at_ USNM
Washington, Univ. Adelaide has "specimens", ASU has 7 kg in Tempe. ).

D Freeman