[meteorite-list] Michael Cottingham

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 14 18:48:57 2005

Darren and other's
   Michael is a good guy when it comes to his
meteorites and delivery. He has provided a major
portion of my collection with no problems ever.
   Something else is wrong- either the emails, the
address, a shipping loss, whatever.....
   When you do get in contact with him he will make it
right with you.
   Please just give him a chance. He won't
intentionaly do you wrong- thats a promise.
Mike

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6502377395

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6502361654