[meteorite-list] Books in the Mail

From: MARSROX_at_aol.com <MARSROX_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 14 18:28:06 2005

All orders for "The Art of Collecting Meteorites" received from individuals
and dealers as of 12:00PM EST today, Monday, February 14, are winging around
the world as we speak.

There is still time to order a signed and numbered copy and this can be
accomplished by looking at:

_www.theartofcollectingmeteorites.com_
(http://www.theartofcollectingmeteorites.com)

I thank those who have purchased their copy and to those who have written
encouraging words.

I invite thoughtful criticism sent privately to me at: _MARSROX_at_aol.com_
(mailto:MARSROX_at_aol.com) that would improve any future edition.

I also want to thank list members for tolerating these "ads" and "updates"
without complaint. This one should be the last.

Happy Valentine's y un abrazzo los todos,

Kevin Kichinka