[meteorite-list] Michael Cottingham

From: Mark Bowling <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 14 16:47:45 2005

--- Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_charter.net> wrote:

> Ignoring my e-mails, though,
> means poor customer
> service and that I most likely will never buy from him again.

Hi Darren,

He may be out of town on an emergency. I only had one time when he was a
little late, but it was worth it. I'd consider the fact that he isn't
obviously around or he would have responded to the posts. He may just be away
from the computer today and there might have been problems with your other
emails getting through. Sometimes it's best to inquire through eBay (to make
sure your emails are getting through). I wouldn't worry about getting skinned
with Michael.

Best,

Mark
Vail, AZ