[meteorite-list] Michael Cottingham

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 14 15:09:09 2005

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:51:06 +0100, "Martin Altmann" <Altmann_at_meteorite-martin.de> wrote:

>Thus it doesn't matter, if one has to wait sometimes a little longer, does
>it?

Waiting more that two weeks for a shipment from the US, to the US, when other items I bought AFTER
then from other people (even other countries) have arrived (sent standard shipping, not Priority
Mail)? And then not a word of reply to why there is a problem?

ANY reply would have been fine with me. If he had said that he had shipped them two weeks ago, I'd
assume that they were lost in the mail, and would eat the loss, as I didn't have it insured. If he
said that he had been too busy and hadn't mailed it, I'd forgive him. If he said that he was having
personal problems and hadn't mailed it, I'd forgive him. If he said the package was misplaced at
home and he hadn't mailed it, I'd forgive him. Ignoring my e-mails, though, means poor customer
service and that I most likely will never buy from him again.