[meteorite-list] Information for wholesale buyers, museums/scientific institutions and serious collectors

From: Roman Davidov <rdav2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 14 07:40:33 2005

Good morning, day, evening. To all Meteorite List members!

To see the variety of Irghizites please look at the
http://android.omskreg.ru/1/
This is about 1/30 of what I have.

There are possibility to "compose" collections of tektites-
Irghizites by:
1. Two groups which unites four types by morphological characteristics-
form of Irghizite and condition if it's surface (brilliant,
weathered).

2. To create collection by chemical composition of Irghizites (acid,
basic),
includes all morphological types and subtypes, described higher.
In that case somebody has not only detail description of each
sample, but raster electronic micro photos of each sample's surface,
Results of petrographical analysis of each sample (photos of
slices in polarized light included).

In other words it will be museum/scientific institution class
collection with fullest description.

To bring fully understanding of what I can suggest to You/Your
organization
please write on my e-mail.

I will ready to answer on all questions which attracts your interest.

Note: We have Pay Pal system in Russia.
So (how I understand) it is practically 100% guarantee that you
will not loose your money.

Yours sincerely.

                     Roman Davidov.