[meteorite-list] European lost orders

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 11 10:52:25 2005

I have had the same experience last winter.

The only time I've lost ordinary letters in the mail was during the
holiday season last year. Both from USA and locally in Europe.
I guess it's a lot of extra personel that is hired during the holiday
season that creates most of the problems.

This year I took the safe bet and opted for registered mail
whenever it was a bit more expensive goods.
The worst thing I seen this year is a letter that took five weeks
to deliver.

Michael, if you have a registered letter, can't you trace it then
and see where the problem lies?

/G?ran