[meteorite-list] European lost orders

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 11 10:12:27 2005

Hi Mike,

better ask Paypal before, I'm not sure, if they will accept as proof track
numbers of UPS.
>From DHL they do definetily not, as here in Germany the former state-run
post outsorced the parcel branch completely to DHL, so that everything is
sent now by DHL and in no case of loss Paypal refunded as they praised.

Paypal/ebay is known for its criminal behaviour. I always withdraw the
complete money from my paypal account to my bank account immediately, as
paypal in past blocked illegally accounts. In USA they are more carefully as
there exist the possibility of class-action lawsuits, which we don't have
here and they were already harmfully sentenced once because of their
criminal acts to a mutliple mio$ compensation.

Cheers!
Martin