[meteorite-list] Tucson show is over!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Feb 10 00:02:23 2005

Hi everyone,
today I closed my room and moved everything back to my house. The Tucson
show is for the most part over, although technically, it ends Sunday, many
rooms are closed and the main show at the convention center opens tomorrow.
    I, like anyone who was exhibiting at this show, am really tired, and
need a day or two to relax. 18 hour days for more than two weeks really
takes a toll on a person. I am behind in answering emails, and will try to
unpack tomorrow and then start taking care of business slowly to get back in
the groove of things. So if you emailed me and have not received a response,
give me some time to backtrack, or wait a day or two and email me again.
    I have many nice meteorites that I acquired at the show to offer to the
collecting community, and will do so in the next few days. Tucson was a
smashing success this year, and hopefully, next year will be even better.

Thanks
Mike Farmer