[meteorite-list] A special thanks to Geoff Notkin and SteveArnold.........

From: Arizona Keith <arizonakeith_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Feb 6 00:52:20 2005

Hello List,

Thanks Ruben, and congratulations to you and Mike Miller on winning your
Harvey Award,
We all had a great time, like Ruben said, we were all one lager group of
friends last night and I can't wait till next year.

I like to send special thanks also to Geoff Notkin, Steve Arnold, Jim
Kreigh, Twink Monrad and all the others who also helped put on this great
party.

So I like to invite all of you meteorite hunters, collectors and dealers to
next years party, and so is that enough time to plan for some of you who
didn't make it this year.

Thank again for your time.

Keith
Chandler AZ