[meteorite-list] Information wanted- Hessle specimen number

From: Martinh <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 1 12:11:14 2005

Hi Frank,

I too had the same question about that number form way back in October
of 2003.

http://www.meteoritetimes.com/Back_Links/2003/October/Accretion_Desk.htm

In my Accretion Desk article, the second pic is of a Knyahinya
individual with the same numbering scheme: MS over 103/2 (as well as
the Nininger collection number)

Anyway, I never hear anything about that number.

Again, as Frank kindly asked, any help is appreciated.

Cheers,

Martin H