[meteorite-list] Dong UJIMQIN qi and fukang

From: Arizona Skies Meteorites <johnbirdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 28 21:00:16 2005

Steve! You've really got to pay attention. The Fukang
pallasite weighed ~1000kg, not 900kg, not 1400kg and
not 2100kg. We've already been over where it is now
located the last time you asked, so please look back
through the list archives to answer that question.
"Dong UJIMQIN qi" is a mesosiderite. We were recently
offered over 3 kilos of it, which we declined, so I
would bet more is on its way, and it may make it to
Tucson. As a consideration to list members could you
please do not keep asking the same questions over and
over and again, ok?

Thanks so much & see you in Tucson!

-John

--- "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!"