[meteorite-list] Dong UJIMQIN qi and fukang

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 28 20:48:38 2005

Hi list.I think I got the dong right this time.There must be more than 900
kilo's of the fukang pallasite,with reports of stones totalling 700 and
1400 kilo's.To me that equals 2100 kilo's.So then where is all of it?With
reports at munich several kilo's were spotted,the main mass is at ASU, and
some here and there through out the world.For something that was found
last year,there is alot of it,but it seems that no one knows where it all
resides.I just hope some resides in tucson.Also what about DONG UJIMQIN
QI?The only place I ever see any is from mike farmer on ebay.I hear that
it is a really nice pallasite.Is there going to be any in tucson?These 2
are just really neat sounding meteorite names.Anymore thoughts on this
enique thread?

                                steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!