[meteorite-list] dong qinqin je and fukang

From: Marcin Cimala <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 28 06:31:25 2005

> where is this 900 kg. of this pallasite, for the
> moment I have seen only 3-4 slices for sale....in
> Munich many have say not have seen any piece of this
> pallasite.....
>
> Matteo

this time I must agree with Matteo.
I not see any piece of Fukang in Munich. Some of people I know also first
time hear about this fact from this list emails. So or this pieces was
"under table material" not for our eyes or we should look for meteorites
also on non marrocan-tables.
But if there is 900kg and "Tucson will be swamped with it" so why Munich was
not "swamped with it" ?
So who saw any Fukang in Munich ? Any photos ? How much pieces was there ?

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195