[meteorite-list] dong qinqin je and fukang

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 28 01:41:10 2005

where is this 900 kg. of this pallasite, for the
moment I have seen only 3-4 slices for sale....in
Munich many have say not have seen any piece of this
pallasite.....

Matteo

--- Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net> ha
scritto:

> Steve, for the love of god, again, there is over 900
> kilos of the Fukang
> pallasite, Tucson will be swamped with it. There was
> a large amount for sale
> in Japan.
> As for the Dong Ujimqin Qi meteorite, I have some
> superb pieces for sale,
> some just cut in Germany with a wire saw, so I will
> have all the Dong
> Ujimqin Qi meteorite you could want.
> (Actually very little is really available) I have a
> couple of kilos left.
> Mike Farmer

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it