[meteorite-list] Slander

From: AL Mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 26 14:14:48 2005

Hi Doug and all,

So far his techniques have been unsuccessful on finding the Plymouth
main mass but he did get quite a bit of newspaper publicity for it. He
was here in a flash and gone in a flash. I personally don't like to get
areas where meteorites have been found too worked up as it makes it
harder to hunt in those areas after so much unnecessary hype.

My understanding is he has hunted in Ohio also where he is probably
from, as people in that area have commented to me on him. I have yet to
meet Rick face to face. I think he has done some shipwreck treasure
hunting and don't know about his success in that field.

--AL Mitterling