[meteorite-list] Slander

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 26 12:50:48 2005

Cynapse writes:
>The web site does have regestration information from Ohio.

Hola, Our Arthurian treasures colleague is a busy niningeresque Treasure
Salvager to recover Mozambique galleons. He was to look for a treasure on the
New Mexico border when Mike Farmer successfully recovered Portales Valley and
promoted it. Then, he got interested in meteorites "bringing a meteorite on
the market instead of buying one is more lucrative", in his own words. He
went on to found the International Meteorite Society, and was to write a book,
"Meteorite Hunting and Trapping". Not to mention that he had full rights to
the recovery of the 3x4 foot pear shaped main mass of the Plymouth meteorite
which he was to sell at buy one gram and get one free, to be located by
infrared photography from an airplane. Plus he is a master dog trainer as he was to
train a "Meteorite Dog" to sniff out meteorites in the field. How did you
miss all that Darren, loosing you touch, eh? Though its been a while since he
posted a message to "Unscribe" from the list. Sounds like baseball and
apple pie to me, give the guy a break! Doug