[meteorite-list] NWA 2999 Abstract Plagerism

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 21 17:50:10 2005

Dear all,

"NWA 2999 Abstract Plagiarism":

Regarding the disgusting thievery of copyrighted abstract content and the
pure laziness of the culprit, I think the offending party should publicly
apologize to all who he has stolen from and insulted. I, and all who have
contributed to the discovery and study of NWA 2999, work way too hard to
have a common criminal steal our work. I do not go to Morocco on average of
every 2-3 months, spend a ton to acquire these rare meteorites just to have
some jerk rip off my finds and our work.

I am disgusted and pissed off! I just returned home last night after 24
hours of travel to see this crap. I am too tired to even get started. My
advise to this idiot is to go there and do it yourself! What a clown!

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)