[meteorite-list] Ad-Announcing a NEW South American Iron and Much More!!!

From: Arizona Skies Meteorites <johnbirdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 16 18:45:07 2005

Hi all....We wanted to wish everyone a happy Holiday
season! We are pleased to be able to bring yet another
beautiful, rare New Iron to the scientific and
collecting community. We have recently acquired a
lovely new iron from Patagonia. It is currently under
scientific study and classification, and once we
receive the classification data, we will pass it on to
our customers. We are making a few specimens avialable
now ahead of classification, and you can view these
at:

http://www.arizonaskiesmeteorites.com/Patagonian_Iron

We were also very fortunate a number of months ago, in
being able to acquire a number of new Uruacu Irons
which were found over the past year or two near Goias,
Brazil. The TKW of this fall is extremely low for an
iron, and with the new finds is still only several
hundred kilos. You can see some of our "baby" Uruacu
at:

http://www.arizonaskiesmeteorites.com/Uruacu

For those of you that missed out on our gorgeous New
Anomalous IID -NEA 002, we have listed several more
beautiful specimens. This iron is a must for any
serious iron collector, and has a TKW of only 5.48 kg!

http://www.arizonaskiesmeteorites.com/AZ_Skies_Links/NEA_002/index.html

For those of you that love Pallasites, we have some of
the most gorgeous Imilac, Esquel, Fukang, and Brahin
slices and part slices avialable anywhere. You can
view these at:

http://www.arizonaskiesmeteorites.com/AZ_Skies_Links/Stony_Irons/index.html

And for those of you that love Achondrites and
Planetary specimens, feel free to browse some of our
newest additions, including a new Lunar, new
Acopulcoite and our spectacular "Pink" Eucrite here:

http://www.arizonaskiesmeteorites.com/AZ_Skies_Links/Achondrites/index.html

We will be announcing a number of other new meteorites
as time permits, so stay tuned...

Enjoy!

Cheers

-John & Dawn