[meteorite-list] baygorria vs. campo

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 8 16:30:02 2005

Baygorria (iron meteorite IAB), Rio Negro Province,
Uruguay. Found
1994 July 8. A single mass, ~80 kg, was found in a
grass field near
Baygorria dam. Classification
(F. Wlotzka, MPI, Mainz) and analysis (B. Spettel, Max
Planck Inst.
f r Chemie, Mainz, Germany): Ni, 6.5%; Co, 0.43%; Ga
97.8 ppm; Ge,
10.9 ppm; Ir, 3.69 ppm; composition similar to Campo
del Cielo

Matteo

=== message truncated ===

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato