[meteorite-list] Good article from the Denver Post

From: meteoriteplaya_at_comcast.net <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 8 11:15:39 2005

Hi Peter
I was actually happy that there were few mistakes in the article. But when I thought about it it was placed in the lifestyles section of the paper and was not meant to be scientific. We all know what happens when newspaper writers try to do that.
I was also glad the writer used the price range for meteorites instead of the price per gram option. He asked me that question and I told him 10 cents per gram to over $1000 per gram. He didn't seem too happy with the answer but he must have got the point based on how he wrote it.
Still a nice article. Hopefully those "countless" buyers will want to join the COMETS.
Mike
--
Mike Jensen
Jensen Meteorites