[meteorite-list] FW: Fireball for Western Australia

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 5 16:02:20 2005

Perth meteor in video:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200512/s1523140.htm

------------ Forward Message -------------

Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 19:50:28 +1030
From: belatrix <belatrix_at_ozemail.com.au>
Subject: Re: Fireball for Western Australia

Hi all, seems someone is seriously looking for any
possible meteorite to recover :-) Story here:
http://tinyurl.com/buel9
Funny that camera network story was only just
mentioned recently on this list!

Cheers, Kearn

------------------------------
[meteorite-list] Perth meteor in video !
Jeff Kuyken info at meteorites.com.au
Mon Dec 5 02:38:19 EST 2005

I contacted ABC to try and get a copy of the video so
I'll see if they respond. This has been a much more
talked about event than what you would usually get
over here. I've had 2500 hits on my site in the past
24-36hrs!!!

It's a pity though Matt, because the Western Australia
Government
technically owns any pieces that may be found. So
either few will bother to look or if someone does find
something, they'll probably never tell anyone!

Cheers,

Jeff