[meteorite-list] AD - Ebay Auctions Ending and New Lunar

From: Jim Strope <jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 1 08:39:10 2005

Good Morning list members:

It is still time to treat yourself to a great gift this holiday season. Bid
high and Bid often!!!

I have several planetary auctions ending tonight including a custom made 14K
women's gold ring with Lunar and Martain inlay. What a great way to
introduce your "signifcant other" to your meteorite passion.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5057607690

Besides the planetary specimens, a very special Sikhote-alin with a roll
over rim on both sides can be seen here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6575416610

All of the auctions can bees seen by scrolling to the bottom of the page at
the following link:
http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=catchafallingstar.com

In addition to the ebay auctions ending tonight, Mike Farmer and I still
have some great specimens of our new Gabbor Lunar with Zagami-like fusion
crust. We are passing on our good fortune by offering it much lower than
any previous Gabbro. Visit either of our websites, however the photos do
not do the beauty of this meteorite justice.

http://209.238.151.128/nwa2977.htm

http://meteoriteguy.com/nwa2977.htm

http://meteoriteguy.com/nwa2977page2.htm

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend...............

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038

http://www.catchafallingstar.com