[meteorite-list] Legal informations about De Russe

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 1 08:37:09 2005

I don't think you can sue anyone who is mentally ill, Matteo.

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it>
To: meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com
Subject: [meteorite-list] Legal informations about De Russe
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 13:45:51 +0100 (CET)

Hello

where its possible denounce for libel in USA S. Ray
DeRusse for this fake informations on me?

Meteorite List member responses to CFR-1275
         by Bill Cutler and S. Ray DeRusse

Dear Readers:

     As you are aware, I sent an email to the MAPS
members informing them of the recent filing by NASA of
CFR-1275. This new and sweeping reform is designed to
deal with scientific misconduct which threatens to
undermine the public trust in our institutions of
higher learning in the area of planetary science. We
received several responsive emails. Here is the
response to NASA's new regulatory law from the
representative of the Meteorite_List group which
includes meteorite dealers and many collectors.
     This group of people deserve a separate response
from scientists and are the engine driving much of
the scientific misconduct and fraud found in meteorite
collecting, identification, and research today. The
scientists need this group of people to help prop up
their status, position, and pseudo-science, a sort of
protection and validation in the market place. Matteo
Chinaletto is typical of this group the main
difference is that he is more vocal than the other
members. They are best characterized by an inability
and refusal to see the gray between the black and
white, having reduced science to its LCD based on
advice and actions or inactions by the tax payer
supported scientists. This absolutist approach by Mr.
Chinaletto is where he aligns himself with a handful
of scientists and proves to be their biggest mistake
as has already been shown. The problem with this for
the list, is that Mr. Chinaletto is easily misled and
manipulated but he doesn't care as long as it comes
from someone appearaning to have a reliable cloak of
authority.
         Naturally, Matteo Chinaletto responded very
early on to CFR-1275 in the usual fashion. Mr.
Chinaletto is a member of various shady and very
poorly informed organizations and is one of several
tools being used as a harasser by those engaging in
scientific misconduct and fraud in science. As you may
recall sometime back, Mr. Chinaletto was used as a
cover by a scientist to try to obtain a lunar sample
from us by a method of extortion. Extortion is using a
threat or a perceived threat to obtain something of
value from another. The purpose of using Mr.
Chinaletto in Italy was so the sample could not be
traced back to the United States to the scientist who
was trying to obtain it surreptitiously through him.
He was planning to misinform and mislead in the usual
"company policy fashion" of misconduct already in
place. An honest scientist would simply approach us
openly to obtain a sample. He didn't get a sample from
us through Matteo and you can read many of his
frustration laden comments at rockhounders.com. You
can blame the exposed scientists for misleading these
shady groups including Mr. Chinaletto. As always,
Matteo's emails are difficult to understand because of
the language barriers. His email reads the following
way.

Ah.. .I am just onlooker of knowing who is those poor
person that he spends $75,000/gr. for a false
lunar meteorite piece, when a original lunar meteorite
and recognized from the Met.Society Nom Com and NASA
ave a value of $5000-1000/gr. I have informations you
are well know in the lawyer world....

         The "lawyer world" comment is the unearthing
and creating of a patchwork of excuses to blame the
victim to justify UT's misconduct, fraud, and abuse.
At some point a wrongdoer such as the geologists at UT
have to start building a record of excuses to fall
back on, ( in case their employer or law enforcement
decides to look into the matter). It goes with out
saying Matteo, that using scientific misconduct,
fraud, and abuse as tools given rise by bigotry,
racial and other forms of discrimination against
minorites as UT did here, creates victims and you have
to employ Attorneys. This conduct by these "trusted
individuals" helps to put in motion a degradation and
decay of the social structure and infrastructure.
That's why we have so many lawyers in this country and
laws against this fraudulent behavior, to protect and
compensate victims. This is what was done here by the
UT Geologists, and later joined by the President and
Provosts Offices when they jointly decided not to hold
Dr. Cloos and his minions accountable for repeatedly
lying. Blaming the victim for the wrongdoer's failures
(as Matteo is being encouraged to do) is not going to
work in this instance and amounts to a desperate
tactic. We have looked at numerous scientific
misconduct policies and CFR-1275 to see where and on
what occasion a scientist may commit misconduct and
fraud. As you may have guessed the documents are prima
facie, not interpretable to allow misconduct and
fraud on any occasion. As far as the rest of that
email such as price and the players mentioned, the
price is definitely worth it and law enforcement is
dealing with the players involved.
     Surely, Matteo, you don't think NASA would write
into the law, "under certain circumstances a scientist
may lie, cheat, and steal, and conspire with others to
perpetuate a fraud on the unsuspecting public." You
don't think they would do that, do you? As far as the
rest of that email, if someone claiming to be an
authority sent you written information or
misinformation about our samples, please send it to us
along with their lab data so that we may deal with
them in the appropriate forum. We are dying to see
this, as is law enforcement. You can even send it
anonymously. We have asked you numerous times to
provide us the evidence to back up your claims but you
never do. Alas, science requires a minimum body of
evidence standard

Matteo

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it