[meteorite-list] Ad - 70 Plus Great Auctions Ending!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 30 15:05:13 2005

Dear List,

Thank you, once again, for affording me the opportunity to offer these
specimens on a weekly basis. There are several nice examples being offered
this week at great prices. Most of these items were started at just 99 cents
so several bargains can be had. Please take a look:

Excellent part slice of NWA1195 Martian meteorite with diamond lap finish.
Our inventory is starting to run low and larger pieces are becoming
increasingly hard to come by:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWA-1195-Very-Rare-Martian-Meteorite-612g-Part-Slice_W0QQitemZ6555825941QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Lunar look alike Cumulate Eucrite started at just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWA-1646-Rare-Cumulate-Eucrite-Meteorite-Slice-3-15g_W0QQitemZ6555829306QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Excellent complete slice of a gorgeous meteorite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-NWA-2377-Extraordinary-Looking-L3-7-Meteorite-8-6_W0QQitemZ6555834123QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Beautiful complete slice of a rare Shock Melt Breccia (SMB):
http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-NWA-2706-SMB-H4-Meteorite-43-5g-CS_W0QQitemZ6555836055QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

100 gram individual Howardite started at just $7.49/gram:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWA-3117-Rare-Howardite-Individual-Meteorite-100g_W0QQitemZ6555838848QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Nice little polished slice of the worlds rarest type lunar available to the
public started at half price. Although small, this is one of the largest
pieces left for sale and with great surface area. This is the only Lunaite
that I am aware of that true Norite clasts have been found.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWA-3136-Fantastic-and-Ultra-Rare-Lunar-Meteorite-156g_W0QQitemZ6555843437QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

....and too many other nice specimens to list can be found at the following
link:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Take Care,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock