[meteorite-list] Ad - New, Rare, Unclassified 99 cents

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 24 09:47:06 2005

Dear List Members,

I have listed on eBay many new, rare, unclassified single/polished stones
and 1kg Lots, along with a host of other nice specimens under my seller
name, naturesvault. There are 95 auctions in total.

Here are the categories with a few links (To see all offerings, click on one
of the below links and then click "View seller's other items"):

New Offering:
NWA 2999 Rare and Unique Angrite (9 specimens listed including this 2.236g
slice)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6555295241&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Rare Offerings (many different rarities being auctioned):
NWA 3151 Brachinite 68mg (started at just 99 cents)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6555286322&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Dhofar 461 Lunar Melt Breccia Part Slice 82mg
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6555287903&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Unclassified Cut/Polished Individuals (18 different meteorites offered, all
started at 99 cents):
Saharan Cherry Picked Meteorite cut/polished 44g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6555291321&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Unclassified NWA 1kg Lots (5 Lots offered This Week):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6555288624&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Misc. Specimen:
NWA 1793 Black L3 Complete Slice with Natural Hole 40.6g (LAST ONE)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6555275192&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

To see all 95 offerings, click on one of the above links and then click
"View seller's other items".

Thank you for affording me the opportunity to offer these meteorites to you,
and if you are bidding, Good Luck. If you are not bidding, please enjoy the
pictures.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection