[meteorite-list] Good ole American meteorite Wellman (f)

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 6 14:19:18 2005

Bob kindly wrote:

I just wanted to ... share my excitement and photos of one of my latest additions
to my collection. A Wellman (f) 1,453 gram endcut that I acquired from McCartney
Taylor. See photos here of this beautiful metal rich meteorite:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/spacerox2001/album?.dir=/2a01

Sincere congrats on the acquisition of this exceptionally beautiful meteorite, and,
wow! ... 1,453 grams. My two "modest" but equally gorgeous Wellman (f) slices from
McCartney (16.83 and 21.83 grams respectively) are on their way to me across the
Big Pond. I can hardly wait to welcome them here. They are eagerly awaited by my
crusted endcut of Wellman (c) that even has a Huss number painted in white on its
brown, weathered fusion crust.

Best Wellman (c+f)
wishes,

Bernd