[meteorite-list] Crackpot in the news

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 24 20:45:25 2005

Hi Al and list, I heard that too, that they could not look at the moon, but
then I read an article saying there is some kind of conspiracy going on. For
years astronomers wanted to look at the Moon and was forbidden. Then NASA
had a probe on something and used Hubble to watch it. The astronomers
immediately got suspicious, the resolution was great and they wondered what
NASA did not want them to see on the moon, a space station or something? Or
was it something else, like they did not want them to look at former landing
sites, maybe there is nothing there? Who knows!
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm
http://fstop.proboards24.com/