[meteorite-list] re: Meteorite Impacts on the Moon

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 24 20:29:01 2005

Marco and List, My apologies for piggybacking this message but am unable to
post directly to List
A possible meteor has been reported from Cape Cod Mass, Otis Tower Air Base
and the scanner is alive with State patrols and Helicopter traffic about it
and related "searches for downed aircraft" The fist report on the scanner
was approx 7:55pm. Scanner traffic has died down but the SP were responding
to "numerous calls" about the event! Jerry Flaherty