[meteorite-list] What a lunar thrill - again ! :-)

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 10 18:37:15 2005

Bernd and all, there is NO resin on this meteorite, never has, never will
be. It is a regolith breccia, full of many types of Lunar material, many
different scientists are working on it, and when new papers are released, I
will inform everyone. It is spectacular as I think Bernd is pointing out.
By the way, make sure you get the upcoming issue of Meteorite Magazine,
there might just be a note in there about this new Lunar..............
Mike