[meteorite-list] OT: Please dont...

From: Lars Pedersen <lbp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 7 03:52:46 2005

Hello List and specialy Maria

I got am email today, I dont know how it ends up on my computer, since it
was not send to
me.

Please dont collect money.

I don't know how to express myself, without sounding ungrateful.

It has been really nice that so many people have expresses their sympathy.

For that I thank you all, from the bottom of my heart.

But I feel real bad about this, I am not about to go bankrupt.

I just had to sell some stuff to raise funds for taking time off.

I am deeply touched by your idea, but please don't ....

I find it easy to give, but very hard to receive.

Please don't think I am ungrateful.

All the best
Lars