[meteorite-list] Meteorites Australia News

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 6 02:14:17 2005

G'day Folks,

While some may be aware, others may not know that I have moved my site from
www.meteoritesaustralia.com to www.meteorites.com.au. The page loading times
of my original site have been getting longer and longer with that host so I
have moved with my new address. The loading times have dramatically
decreased with this new host.

All my original pages have been re-directed to the new ones but it will be
faster to re-bookmark pages. A good example is the slightly new look faster
classification list which has moved from:

http://www.meteoritesaustralia.com/classification-frames.html

http://class.meteorites.com.au

Other newer changes are:

www.meteorites.com.au/collection - Collection.

http://www.meteorites.com.au/found.html - Updated 'Found a Meteorite?' page.

http://www.meteorites.com.au/map.html - Easier to navigate map.

There's a lot of newer pages which have been added to "Unusual Meteorite
Features" and "Odds/Ends & Trivia". There are also quite a few more
interesting pages currently being built.

Thanks,

Jeff Kuyken
I.M.C.A. #3085
www.meteorites.com.au