[meteorite-list] Jesus meteorite bidder !!

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 6 01:49:37 2005

Woo hoo! Fitness. I'm steeled from meteorite hunting. More so since the weather turned. Fresh air and old leaves. You can't beat a day in a Cook or Will County forest preserve. Well, I guess you can but it is a stewnfield and I got an overdose of fresh air and sunshine. Excuse my delirium. It's nice to get out of the cabin.

Bill

From: "Jan Bartels" <jan_at_meteorieten.com>