[meteorite-list] Interesting Meteorite Science Article

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Apr 1 14:41:36 2005

Geoff,

Where do you find these really, really great great articles? Amazing stuff...these ants and all.

I wonder if the good Doctor ever figured out if the meteorites liked the Beatles? Maybe the Ants were jealous if you know what I mean.

>From his own Royal Chambers,

John

-------------- Original message from "Notkin" <geoking_at_notkin.net>: --------------