AW: [meteorite-list] Sale - Howardite Blow Out

From: Jörn Koblitz <koblitz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 23 12:16:01 2004

Calcalong Creek is a striking example indeed. Also, consider the existent overlapping strewnfields of some Omani lunar meteorites. And if one takes into account, that EVERY single meteorite fragment collected in Antarctica (ANSMET) - even in the case that it physically fits together with others - gets its unique designation, it is just reasonable to follow the NomCom rules here.

J?rn Koblitz