[meteorite-list] Sale - Howardite Blow Out

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 23 12:06:04 2004

Yeah, there are quite a few anomalies in the whole system...

If the name or number given to a fall is only for the specimens given in
for analysis, how come falls like sikhote have a total known weight of
many tons? Surley only a few kilo's where officially used for the
classification, so if we are being strict, the total known weight should
really be the 'total classified weight', should it not?

Best

Mark Ford