[meteorite-list] Sale - Howardite Blow Out

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 23 11:30:41 2004

But Bernd... just take the better documented Oman finds or the DaGs.
Everybody knows now, what's going on with the NWAs and if it's disturbing,
that there is not known the place of find, the date of find and the total
known weight,
one has those Dhos, DaGs, HaHs ect. as a good alternative choice, especially
as they are available at the same price level as the NWAs.

Anyway - Beside, that one never will find out the pairings of the NWAs, who
could complain at this sick low prices???? Remember what one had to pay for
achondrites 5 or 3 years ago!!!

Prosit!
Ma