[meteorite-list] AD-More meteorites from Acfer

From: meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 21 15:46:15 2004

Hello All !

After most of the latest classified Acfer & Tanezrouft slices for sale on
our website got sold, we've finally added some more Acfer, waiting for the
next Tanezrouft tomorrow. Should you be interested, thanks to have a look
at:
http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20fra/pages%20navigation/pieces_e
n_vente-fra.html
If the link gets "broken" because of text format, you can "rebuild" it or
also reach this page via our home page:
www.meteoriteshow.com
We have reconsidered our price for thin sections as well. As it was our
first ones, we did not know quite well about the price and have now dropped
it down! So enjoy!
Special 10% off to List Members!

Thanks for looking and all the best!

Frederic Beroud & Christophe Boucher