[meteorite-list] Amgala Liquidation Sale

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 14 21:33:28 2004

Hello all-

Thought I would offer a sale on some beautiful Amgala fragments while the
rest of the folks are in Denver. I am getting ready to launch
Nakhladogmeteorites.com soon and I am in the process of liquidating a lot of
material to provide only the best specimens on the website. To do this I am
discounting the following fragments to $4.50 per gram with free shipping.

8.8 gram half stone showing fresh interior, otherwise fully crusted jet
black .. $40
http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/ra/rancor/Amgalagram8.8.JPG

24.8 gram individual with ~ 80% crust .. $112
http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/ra/rancor/Amgalagram24.8.JPG

20.8 gram individual fully crusted but ~ 15% is secondary crust .. $94
http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/ra/rancor/Amgalagram20.8.JPG

Finally, a large 421.9 gram individual ~ 85% crusted with numerous deep
flow lines and some lipping priced under $4 per gram .. $1650
An exceptional piece for any collection
http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/ra/rancor/Amgalagram421.9.JPG

I don't expect these to last long. Reserve yours early

The link below will take you to the beautifully crusted individuals that
will be going on the website. They are available for $5 per gram and I am
willing to take orders now if one of them suits you.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/robandcolleen11197/album?.dir=/9446

I have many auctions going up in a couple hours, including more Amgala and
one in particular with a chondrule that is the biggest that has ever crossed
my desk intact.
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=nakhladog

Other meteorites for sale can be seen here for now
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=nakhladog

Payment can be made via PayPal to:
Nakhladog_at_comcast.net

or mail to: