[meteorite-list] Imilac Slices Now Available-10% Off forListMembers! -Ad

From: Mauro Daniel <rocksfromspace_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 9 11:38:03 2004

also I have a very nice Imilac slice for sale of 88.2 grams

http://it.geocities.com/mcomemeteorite2000/Imilacgr.88.2.JPG

from the British Museum mass...and Moritz&Vassiliev have fantastic slices -
I have see a photo of a gigantic slice, fantastic....I have buy the slice I
have in collection from Karl, 1 mm thick and super olivines