[meteorite-list] Recent field Trip / Photos

From: meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 9 03:36:22 2004

Hi Sonny,

Well done for the finds!
We also met a nice kangaroo Rat in the Sahara two years ago, while hunting
meteorites. It was actually diner time and we were eating our pasta, when it
appeared in the light of our gas lamp, not looking wild at all as it was
coming very close to us, to see if there would be something to eat. We gave
it some pasta: enjoyed! Those animals are so funny.
Keep well,

Frederic Beroud
www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA #2491