[meteorite-list] NWA 1110 issues

From: Comcast Mail <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 8 22:09:10 2004

Adam,

Im not sure what the pictures you provided were meant to prove, other than
you like taking pictures of nomads playing in the sand. Why weren't you or
Greg in the photo? Just curious

The Nwa 1110 that I am selling on ebay is the same meteorite that Nelson
Oakes is selling on his website. Are you calling him a fraud too?

Adam, do you have a problem with healthy competition? I certainly believe
you do.
Is it really any mystery why Mike Farmer despises you? You certainly made
many accusations against him. And of course you couldn't prove any of them.
My point is ...... you havent seen the meteorite that Im selling so please
keep your opinions to yourself.

Were you ever physically at the NWA 1110 Strewnfield ? If so please show
some real proof ( not pictures of nomads in the sand ). How do you really
know that you got every specimen of NWA 1110 ?
Please answer these questions, because I really do want to know.

Please dont interfere with my auctions again. I have never done that to you.

Wishing everyone the best !

Bob Evans