[meteorite-list] Imilac Slices Now Available-10% Off for List Members! -Ad

From: John Birdsell <birdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 8 21:47:02 2004

Hello List members. As some may have noticed, nice Imilac slices are
nearly impossible to locate these days. We have recently added a number
of gorgeous slices to our website. If anyone has been looking for a
really beautiful translucent piece of Imilac please feel free to check
them out. We'll take 10% off the listed price for list members from
now until Sept. 15th (just mention this ad).

Cheers

-John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites
http://www.arizonaskiesmeteorites.com