[meteorite-list] OT - Old Soviet Joke About Free Speech (was "GWBand Meteori

From: Robert Warren <cometman_75_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 7 12:21:34 2004

Hello All List members,

I know that this is a time of many political discussions, and arguments.
But I find such discussions on this meteorite-list to be not only
objectionable but also reprehenseble as since we are all entitled by the
laws of the United States to have and to hold our own personal believes,
this website is not the place to air them or to express in argumentation
such believes.

This website is for the purpose of discussing, releasing of information,
about meteorites. It is not for political purposes or to push one's
personal political agenda.

Bob Warren